Limited Edition A5 Fine Art Print of Everybody's Cup of Tea by artist and poet Laura Bradford
The Mum Poem Press are proud to have collaborated with Laura Bradford of Totally Telling Tales to produce a limited edition fine art print of an original version of the illustrated poem Everybody's Cup of Tea.
Each A5 giclée print on high quality archival paper will be signed and numbered by the artist at her home in Paris.
Laura Bradford is a teacher, writer and Mother. She writes simple rhyming poems for children about highs, lows, wonders, worries, fears and feelings. The more she observes and the more she writes, she is realising that there’s a child inside us all, somewhere.
Of this piece Laura says "When we try to suit everyone we lose sight of who we are, how we are and what we truly believe. Being authentic is easier said than done, and a work in progress for most of us (including me!). You’ll never be everybody’s cup of tea and being ok with that is a good start. The right people for you will like you when you’re being truly you. I’m a thermos, who are you?"
- A5 Giclée print of artwork by Laura Bradford of Totally Telling Tales
- incredibly rich and detailed fine art print
- created using a specialist Canon printer, archival quality paper, fade-resistant inks and acid free fine art paper
- natural, soft textured bright white 315gsm paper
- posted in cello wrap with backing board for protection
- each print signed and numbered by the artist
- limited to 100 prints only
- print dimensions 210 x 148 mm (standard A5)
Giclée prints are environmentally safe as the inks are water-based and the paper is acid-free. A Giclée must be treated as fine art and placed away from direct sunlight.
The current shipping time for this product is approximately 3 - 4 weeks.
Please note that these images are a visual guide only, and the actual finished print will look even better! Frame psd created by jcomp - www.freepik.com