A four-week writing programme for poets who would like to work on a collection of poems.
For four weeks from 9 to 30 March 2022 (inclusive):
- we’ll have a 90 minute zoom call you each week on Wednesday at 8pm where we will discuss our progress and write together; and
- you’ll send in poems for written feedback from other members of the group.
There are 8 places on this initial pilot scheme and each participant will be asked to:
- attend the zoom each week;
- send in a poem for feedback each week; and
- provide feedback on other people's work each week.
A group email will be set up, so that the group will be in touch with each other throughout the course and beyond to chat, ask questions and support each other.
This writing group will give you time to write with peer support, motivation, accountability, inspiration and ideas. We’ll look at favourite poems for inspiration and prompts, with a focus on what makes a good collection.
Course materials, zoom links etc will be send to you via email, so please provide your email address when you check out (or send an email to email@example.com with your order number and contact details).
The course will run from 9 to 30 March 2022 (inclusive) with zoom calls held every Wednesday during that time.